Aspire Time & Life Leadership — virtual
8 out of 10 women experience stress on how to get everything done, reach our potential and establish a work/life balance. Many of the generic time management techniques have limited impact and are not sustainable for long term well-being and success. If it’s time to take a new and fresh look at how you manage your time, discover what you really want to achieve and move to personal fulfilment and optimal career and home success, please join us at this workshop.
What Makes Us Different?
- The first company in the UK and a 22 year track record of running inspirational, research-supported workshops designed specifically for the needs and aspirations of women.
- Our courses are not about women changing or being 'fixed', they are about skill development, the world needing to catch up with women and what we can do to accelerate that change.
- Highly interactive and coaching based approach.
- 1-for-1 sponsorship initiative ensures that every paying participant is also a catalyst for another woman’ to attend fostering a supportive, pay-it-forward community of female leaders.
- Diversity of industry, sector and organisation enables exchange of ideas and networking.
- Small group of up to 12 allowing for a unique and personal experience.
- Follow up coaching and support available.
- Inclusive of male allies and all genders that aspire for leadership and equality.
- An opportunity to get out of the office for a day to focus on yourself, get out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself. Helps to keep you on your toes and out of your inbox!
- Move away from time management (running to get things done and over working) to time leadership for maximum results.
- Take a bigger picture look at your work life and develop a leadership perspective on your time.
- Develop your strategic decision-making abilities; know your key work and life priorities and where to focus your time (and where not to!).
- Create strategies to handle whatever (or whoever) is stopping you achieving the best from your time, career and performance.
- Learn how to effectively say 'no' and increase your impact by learning how to say 'yes' to strengths-focused roles, tasks and projects.
- Create your daily 'genius time' where you can have space to think and plan.
- Gain strategies for dealing with unexpected demands, endless to do lists and time drains.
- Understand that looking after yourself is fundamental to success and not a selfish act.
- Have more peace of mind, kill the worry and guilt monster and reduce negative self talk on what you are and are not achieving.
- Leave with practical actions that will propel you and others to make your goals a reality.
- Build an external network of like-minded peers that will enable accountability to make sure you stay on track and achieve results.
At each Aspire event, 50% of the participants sponsor the other 50% to attend. Every paying participant is a sponsor for someone who doesn’t have the means at the moment for whatever reason to attend an Aspire event, providing them with access to the same enriching experience and networking opportunities as the other. It’s where one woman’s investment multiplies into a community of support and encouragement, a ripple effect that will extend far beyond the event itself. Learn more here
This workshop is for women who aspire to or are already in manager or senior manager positions and who have ambitions, goals and dreams to be successful, have work/life balance and make a difference in the world. We welcome male allies and all genders with similar aspirations.
How to find us
"It was a pure inspiration. I have the empowerment to change static views and engage further in equality for women. Every woman needs to engage with Aspire and every woman in power needs to step up for those who can't. It crosses borders, it crosses sectors, it unites a flame inside you to stand up, raise the roof, to make a change with a massive support crew in tow.
“Aspire’s events made an excellent and positive impact to the point where my head is on straight, my aspirations are clear and people are queuing up for my attention. Oh - and I've become one of those women who can stop misbehaving children with a look - I used to be such a push over.”
“You tell the truth as it is and share the journey of how to move from the reality of day to day experience to the aspirational end game vision - that really helps.”
The best investment
“The best investment in training and development and a day of my time, that I have made over a 30 year career (which included a medical degree and an MBA!).”
Straight to the core issues
"No messing around, you get straight to the core issues. No awful role plays or endless feedback sessions which don't add value."
Our female leaders are thriving
“Our female leaders are thriving because of attending the Aspire programme. I am now counting on them to pay that forward by supporting, encouraging and coaching other women who are trying to find their purpose, voice and authentic leadership style in their careers”
The workshop was life changing
"Truly inspirational, and personally for me, the workshop was life changing. One of the best workshops I have ever attended; an extremely engaging day where you went away with key action points rather than just theory."
"I’m being bolder because of Aspire. Totally empowered!"
A force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders
"Great content, fantastic energy. Thanks for your amazing vision and for taking us all along with you. The vibe though Avtrade has changed since I stumbled across Aspire. Today we’re a force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders (whatever gender) and to all staff across the company."
Absolutely do it
"Absolutely do it. Come on the event and be committed to making sure that you do take action and keep connected with the women that you meet on this event because that's really where the power lies."