Aspire Courageous You — virtual
Whether it’s the promotion you deserve, a new role, a change in career direction or a challenging life transition, courage is critical to be able to move through fears to a new and bright future. This workshop is an opportunity to learn from others outside of your normal sphere, get inspired and give yourself a courage boost to get going on your plans for the future. In addition, it helps you to develop confidence not only in yourself but also in others in these uncertain times.
What Makes Us Different?
- The first company in the UK and a 22 year track record of running inspirational, research-supported workshops designed specifically for the needs and aspirations of women.
- Our courses are not about women changing or being 'fixed', they are about skill development, the world needing to catch up with women and what we can do to accelerate that change.
- Highly interactive and coaching based approach.
- 1-for-1 sponsorship initiative ensures that every paying participant is also a catalyst for another woman’ to attend fostering a supportive, pay-it-forward community of female leaders.
- Diversity of industry, sector and organisation enables exchange of ideas and networking.
- Small group of up to 12 allowing for a unique and personal experience.
- Follow up coaching and support available.
- Inclusive of male allies and all genders that aspire for leadership and equality.
- An opportunity to get out of the office for a day to focus on yourself, get out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself. Helps to keep you on your toes and out of your inbox!
- Latest ideas on courage and how it differs from confidence and presence.
- Developing your courageous work and/or life vision for the future.
- A courage self audit (your unique purpose, passions, strengths and skills).
- Feel more motivated, positive, enthusiastic and 'on track'.
- Identify and move through fears and obstacles.
- Learn more about courage and gender stereotypes for women.
- Learn how to overcome fear of failure, success, looking stupid, not being heard and anything else that goes around inside your head and stops you.
- Manage your inner critic – transform your mindset and overcome your own resistance.
- Know the classic excuses (no time, no money, no resources) and not get stalled at first hurdles.
- Develop 'doable' action plans that you can immediately put into practice after the event.
At each Aspire event, 50% of the participants sponsor the other 50% to attend. Every paying participant is a sponsor for someone who doesn’t have the means at the moment for whatever reason to attend an Aspire event, providing them with access to the same enriching experience and networking opportunities as the other. It’s where one woman’s investment multiplies into a community of support and encouragement, a ripple effect that will extend far beyond the event itself. Learn more here
This workshop is for women who aspire to or are already in manager or senior manager positions and who have ambitions, goals and dreams to be successful, have work/life balance and make a difference in the world. We welcome male allies and all genders with similar aspirations.
How to find us
"It was a pure inspiration. I have the empowerment to change static views and engage further in equality for women. Every woman needs to engage with Aspire and every woman in power needs to step up for those who can't. It crosses borders, it crosses sectors, it unites a flame inside you to stand up, raise the roof, to make a change with a massive support crew in tow.
“Aspire’s events made an excellent and positive impact to the point where my head is on straight, my aspirations are clear and people are queuing up for my attention. Oh - and I've become one of those women who can stop misbehaving children with a look - I used to be such a push over.”
“You tell the truth as it is and share the journey of how to move from the reality of day to day experience to the aspirational end game vision - that really helps.”
The best investment
“The best investment in training and development and a day of my time, that I have made over a 30 year career (which included a medical degree and an MBA!).”
Straight to the core issues
"No messing around, you get straight to the core issues. No awful role plays or endless feedback sessions which don't add value."
Our female leaders are thriving
“Our female leaders are thriving because of attending the Aspire programme. I am now counting on them to pay that forward by supporting, encouraging and coaching other women who are trying to find their purpose, voice and authentic leadership style in their careers”
The workshop was life changing
"Truly inspirational, and personally for me, the workshop was life changing. One of the best workshops I have ever attended; an extremely engaging day where you went away with key action points rather than just theory."
"I’m being bolder because of Aspire. Totally empowered!"
A force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders
"Great content, fantastic energy. Thanks for your amazing vision and for taking us all along with you. The vibe though Avtrade has changed since I stumbled across Aspire. Today we’re a force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders (whatever gender) and to all staff across the company."
Absolutely do it
"Absolutely do it. Come on the event and be committed to making sure that you do take action and keep connected with the women that you meet on this event because that's really where the power lies."