Meditation: RELEASE AND RESET
“If you get tired learn to rest, not to quit”
Research shows a significant gender gap in workplace burnout, with women bearing a disproportionate burden of stress, therefore prioritising women’s wellbeing is essential for addressing gender equality worldwide. Often, we delay addressing our health challenges, normalising unhealthy lifestyles which takes a toll on both physical and mental well-being. When we struggle to transition from busyness to a state of relaxation, recovery and rejuvenation, we remain trapped in fight or flight mode or resort to ineffective coping mechanisms, leading to health issues effecting performance and productivity.
Female talent is vital for global progress, therefore this transformation class is gentle reminder of your inherent strength and power to over come life challenges. Devoted to the women that want to make a difference but require assistance in transforming their relationship to stress. Discover effective techniques to release stress from the body and nurture inner resilience that can be effortlessly integrated into daily life. One woman’s self care becomes a powerful example and inspiration to outgrow and transform old models of living.
The meditation class runs for one hour, after each session, there’s an optional 30 minute sharing circle for insights and Q&A, we highly recommend as a wonderful opportunity to integrate. Attendee's can stay after for tea, coffee, connect or work on their creative ideas. Regular attendance supports to integrate these skills into everyday life.
What Makes Us Different?
- The first company in the UK and a 22 year track record of running inspirational, research-supported workshops designed specifically for the needs and aspirations of women.
- Our sessions are not about women changing or being 'fixed', they are about skill development, the world needing to catch up with women and what we can do to accelerate that change.
- 1-for-1 sponsorship initiative ensures that every paying participant is also a catalyst for another woman’ to attend fostering a supportive, pay-it-forward community of female leaders.
- Small group allowing for a unique and personal experience.
- Follow up coaching and support available.
- Explore holistic approaches to mental, physical, emotional wellness, integrating mindfulness, mediation and self regulation practices to support overall health and vitality.
- Release stagnant energy, enabling a shift from past worries into future possibilities and feeling alive in the present moment.
- Tone the vagus nerve through targeted techniques, promoting a resilient nervous system and enhanced overall wellbeing, feeling empowered to navigate life challenges with greater ease.
- Acquire practical self care tools for releasing stress from the body and creating a sense of groundedness and peace amidst life’s demands.
- Enhance body’s ability and resilience to change, enabling you to gracefully navigate through life transitions and pressure with confidence.
- Let go of the days stress and unwind from busy schedules so you can connect deeper with your loved ones and find a sense of fulfilment and joy in relationships.
- Strengthen self perception and body awareness, gaining insights into individual stress responses and creating a harmonious relationship with the body.
- Overcome health challenges and reclaim empowerment in personal health and wellbeing
Sophia Room at Coldbath Square, London, UK
Sophia is named after Princess Sophia Duleep Singh, a prominent suffragette and one of the first non-white suffragettes in the UK. This is the perfect place for those that need to take time out of their busy lives for a boost of positive energy and space to breath. After all, to drive positive change in your own life and the lives of others, we must nurture our well-being so that we are equipped to tackle challenges with renewed vigour!
This class is tailored for women with busy schedules who struggle to unwind and carve out time for self care. Attendees are often caught up in the constant busyness, yearning for a more balanced lifestyle and seeking empowerment in their health and wellbeing. They are driven individuals who recognise the importance of self care but find it challenging to prioritise it in their hectic schedules. These women are eager to find effective strategies to switch off from their daily demand without feeling guilty, they want to reclaim control over their time and health and be more receptive to deeper and more fulfilling connection with others.
How to find us
"It was a pure inspiration. I have the empowerment to change static views and engage further in equality for women. Every woman needs to engage with Aspire and every woman in power needs to step up for those who can't. It crosses borders, it crosses sectors, it unites a flame inside you to stand up, raise the roof, to make a change with a massive support crew in tow.
“Aspire’s events made an excellent and positive impact to the point where my head is on straight, my aspirations are clear and people are queuing up for my attention. Oh - and I've become one of those women who can stop misbehaving children with a look - I used to be such a push over.”
“You tell the truth as it is and share the journey of how to move from the reality of day to day experience to the aspirational end game vision - that really helps.”
The best investment
“The best investment in training and development and a day of my time, that I have made over a 30 year career (which included a medical degree and an MBA!).”
Straight to the core issues
"No messing around, you get straight to the core issues. No awful role plays or endless feedback sessions which don't add value."
Our female leaders are thriving
“Our female leaders are thriving because of attending the Aspire programme. I am now counting on them to pay that forward by supporting, encouraging and coaching other women who are trying to find their purpose, voice and authentic leadership style in their careers”
The workshop was life changing
"Truly inspirational, and personally for me, the workshop was life changing. One of the best workshops I have ever attended; an extremely engaging day where you went away with key action points rather than just theory."
"I’m being bolder because of Aspire. Totally empowered!"
A force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders
"Great content, fantastic energy. Thanks for your amazing vision and for taking us all along with you. The vibe though Avtrade has changed since I stumbled across Aspire. Today we’re a force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders (whatever gender) and to all staff across the company."
Absolutely do it
"Absolutely do it. Come on the event and be committed to making sure that you do take action and keep connected with the women that you meet on this event because that's really where the power lies."