All Events / 5 Top Tips to Trailblaze Change Webinar
5 Top Tips to Trailblaze Change Webinar
The ability to trailblaze change is a critical component of success and fulfilment in today’s competitive organisations, unstable economies and volatile world.
This online seminar will be led by Dr Sam Collins, Founder and CEO of Aspire, named ‘One of the Top 200 Women to Impact Business and Industry’ by Her Majesty, the Queen and ‘A Woman Shaping the World’ by CNN. Award-winning gender diversity expert, social entrepreneur, key note speaker, coach and internationally bestselling author, Dr Collins is a leading global voice on change for workplaces, organisational culture and community impact.
Join us and...
- Understand what it means to be a trailblazer in your life, world and work.
- Develop the qualities and skills of leaders who truly make a difference and trailblaze change.
- Be inspired and empowered with new ideas, thought leadership and tool kits.
- Create a new vision of success for yourself and others at home, in your workplace and in your community.
- Grow a new external network of like-minded women from around the world.
- Leave with tangible actions.
- Take some time away from your inbox to focus on yourself, reflect and think.
- Seize control, influence your own destiny and that of others.
- Learn more about The Aspire Trailblazing Leadership Conference taking place in London on December 12th and 13th 2019.
Free to attend
1pm - 2pm GMT UK | 5am - 6am PST USABOOK NOW
"Thank you for an amazing webcast. You're very inspiring, fun & easy to relate to and your enthusiasm and energy is contagious. It was an excellent presentation, which taught me a lot, but it was also the feeling that, as a career woman, you're not alone and don't have to feel uncomfortable about wanting more in life. It's good not to care so much about what men or the world thinks. Usually I have to tone down my intelligence so they don't feel intimidated so it was amazing just embracing being a MAD woman."
Research Analyst & Author
- This event has passed.
Sam Collins, Founder and CEO, Aspire
“Women as a Catalyst for Global Change”
Sam Collins is a leading international voice on leadership and equality, a social entrepreneur, speaker and author. She founded Aspire nearly 20 years ago when she was just 30 years old, now a globally sought after organisation that empowers and equips women to lead change in life, work and world. She has lived, travelled and worked in the UK, Europe, Canada, Africa, India, Australia and the US.