All Events / Strategic You – Creating Your Visionary 2020
Strategic You – Creating Your Visionary 2020
Taking the time out to vision, strategise and gain new ideas on how to approach 2020 is critical to your success, personal fulfilment and making a difference to others.
Benefits you will gain:
- Create an inspiring vision and goals for 2020.
- Develop your big picture thinking skills.
- Gain diverse perspectives and new ideas to solve your up and coming challenges.
- Learn how to chunk down your vision into real milestones, goals and plans.
- Make fast and effective choices through tapping into your intuition.
- Move away from a 'to do' list mentality to focus on what you need to let go of.
- Learn to say no and focus on the real priorities to achieve your vision.
- Get out of the office for a day and have the time and space to focus on yourself.
- Be part of an inspiring external network with tangible business and personal benefits.
- Gain new ideas and contribute to your organisational diversity and inclusion goals.
- Leave with an action plan, support, accountability and planning method.
£695 + VAT
£495 plus VAT for self funding, not for profits and small businesses.BOOK NOW
“I found the Strategic You workshop really valuable. I really enjoyed the space to think about core aspects of my life & career and came away with a practical framework to tackle my challenges going forward.”
Global Head of Digital Strategy, Janus Henderson Investors
“Truly inspirational, and personally for me, the Strategic You workshop was life changing. It was one of the best workshops I have ever attended; an extremely interactive and engaging day where you went away with key action points rather than just 'theory'.”
Head of IT, AutoProtect Limited
10% discount on the normal rate for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
10 people plus – email us for a quote
Dr Sam Collins, Founder and CEO, Aspire
“The Trailblazing Leadership Movement”
Award winning women in leadership expert, social entrepreneur, key note speaker, coach and internationally bestselling author, Dr Sam Collins founded Aspire in 2001, the first trailblazing company dedicated to the advancement of women through coaching, events and workshops. Sam has been named one of the “Top 200 Women to Impact Business & Industry” by Her Majesty, The Queen and “A Woman Changing the World” by CNN.