All Events / Raising Your Profile & Visibility
Raising Your Profile & Visibility
Studies of the happiest and most successful people across the globe indicate that having an authentic and powerful profile for yourself, your projects, your team and/or your organisation is essential to be able to maximise results and your career potential. Yet time and time again, we hear that working hard is just not enough to be able to be recognised and reach the next level of success.
• What is the point of doing a good job if no one knows about it?
• How can you be more visible and increase your influence?
• How can raising your profile help you to make a bigger difference?
Yet there can be something about raising your profile that can seem pushy, hard work, unnecessary or too time consuming. If you want to find practical ideas, shift your perspective and take your profile to the next level in a way that is true to you, enjoyable and helps you improve, we would love to see you at this one day workshop.
Join Dr Sam Collins, Founder and CEO of Aspire and recognised by her Majesty, The Queen as one of ‘The Top 200 Women in the UK to Impact Business and Industry’ and by CNN as ‘A Woman Shaping the World’ for an inspirational one day event. Dr Collins is an award-winning author, social entrepreneur, key note speaker and coach and has been featured on the BBC, CNN, The Times and many more.
Benefits you'll gain:
- Learn a research based Aspire tool for raising your profile and visibility with senior stakeholders, customers and colleagues across your business and industry.
- Beyond 'doing a good job', understand the importance of being seen, heard, known and advocating for yourself and others.
- Develop your personal brand and know what makes you stand out, be unique and be different.
- Grow your self belief, overcome modesty and your fears about being in the spotlight to create a more empowering perspective on profile raising.
- Identify your key supporters, influencers, mentors and sponsors plus those 'tricky' people that you need to influence to raise your profile and visibility.
- Stop playing it safe, start raising your head above the parapet, taking risks and making more of a difference.
- Explore what you want to be known for in your life, career and workplace without being pushy, arrogant or selling your soul along the way.
- Learn how to say no, develop resilience and handle the 'Marmite effect' when people start to have 'love it or hate it' attitudes towards you or your work.
- Network with like-minded women leaders from across levels and industries and various organisational cultures.
- Understand unconscious bias, the impact on the advancement of women and how organisations need to change.
- Get out of the office for a day to focus on yourself, have some fun and challenge yourself. Helps to keep you on your toes and out of your inbox!
- Be exposed to new thinking and ideas that will create tangible benefits for yourself and your organisation.
- Leave the workshop with an action plan, support and accountability to make sure what you want to happen, happens post the event.
From managers to entrepreneurs to executives, our workshops are attended by a diverse group of women from across industries, levels and backgrounds to enable a unique interactive blend of ideas, thinking and role modelling. Our events create inspiration, role models, mentors, food for thought, coaching/mentoring, networking and practical action-planning. There is a lot of small group discussion, practical activities and a ‘give and get’ philosophy to capitalise on different experiences and backgrounds.
When you come to an Aspire event, you learn new tools, develop yourself, grow your network and make a difference at the same time through our scholarship programme. With every event place you purchase, Aspire donates a place at one of our events to a woman in need. Our goal, that we are extremely passionate about, is to make a difference to the lives of women and girls and we have already impacted the lives of over 18 million women and girls across the world.
£795 plus VAT
Special rate of £595 plus VAT for not for profits/charities/small business/self fundingBOOK NOW
“I just wanted to drop you a quick email following my participation in the Raising Your Profile event. Thank you for impacting my life in such a positive and dramatic way!”
Managing Director, PFM Medical UK LTD
"THANK YOU for delivering such an inspirational and fabulous event. I’ve experienced a lot of different leadership development events over the years and whilst most have been good, some excellent … I was blown away by Aspire"
Director, CM Talent
“It’s a pleasure coming to Aspire courses and if I think back to the Raising Your Profile event I did a whole year ago I can see the professional and personal changes in myself. I will be eternally grateful for your insight, wisdom and sincere belief in every single individual.”
ONE Ambassador, ONE Campaign.
Find out more here. Complimentary rates are available for carers accompanying those with disabilities.
Plus an additional 10% discount for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
25% discount for 10 + people – email us to make a booking
Over 50% of attendees come to Aspire events with others.
10% discount on normal rate for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
10 people plus – email us now on firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote and discussion.
Over the past 19 years of Aspire for Equality, we have found that taking the time away from daily life and your organisation provides new inspiration, diverse perspectives, innovative ideas and an escape from ‘business as usual’ that surpasses an internal course or training event where everyone is from the same organisation.
“We had a really positive experience and we’ve received great feedback from our group of female employees who have participated in events to date. Would I recommend Aspire for Equality? Absolutely!” – Laura Howard, Global Lead HR Business Partner, IS, Astrazeneca
“A massive thank you for an incredibly thought provoking workshop….we now have 30+ women empowered to share some messages and learning in our organisation.” – Laura Simarro, HR Business Partner, Thames Water Utilities Limited
“It’s been a pleasure to watch the fantastic impact your work has had on our group, to watch people develop from what they have learnt from you and to see so many of them grow as a result of being part of your sessions. What you do is powerful. I too have learnt a lot, grown in confidence, altered my mindset and picked up some bright ideas along the way.” – Kathryn Kennedy, Leadership, Talent & Inclusion, The Home Office
“Over 300 female managers and partners have attended the course over time and the feedback has been incredibly positive. Reports of increased self-confidence, clearer vision in terms of building and progressing careers means a greater chance that these people will stay with us. That is very positive for them as individuals as for us as a business. A win:win.” – Mark Sherfield, Management Executive Partner, BDO LLP
“Great content, fantastic energy and a room full of invigorated, inspired leaders. Thanks for your amazing vision and for taking us all along with you. The vibe though Avtrade has changed since I stumbled across Aspire. Today we’re a force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders (whatever gender) and to all staff across the company.” – Tracy Keegan, Director of Contract Management, Avtrade Ltd
“Our group of female leaders are more confident, assertive, better networkers and thriving as a consequence of attending your programme. I am now counting on them to pay that forward by supporting, encouraging and coaching other women who are trying to find their purpose, voice and authentic leadership style in their careers.” – Elizabeth Vega, Global CEO, Informed Solutions
“I left feeling re-energised, re-focused and strong! I have already received feedback from other team members who attended the Aspire workshop who are applying their new-found techniques with positive impact and I am confident they will become a network of trailblazing women within our organisation and beyond.” – Diane Smith, Head of Talent, Learning and Development, Babcock International Group
Dr Sam Collins, Founder and CEO, Aspire
Award winning women in leadership expert, social entrepreneur, keynote speaker, coach and internationally bestselling author, Dr Sam Collins founded Aspire in 2001, the first trailblazing company dedicated to the advancement of women through coaching, events and workshops. Sam has been named one of the “Top 200 Women to Impact Business & Industry” by Her Majesty, The Queen and “A Woman Changing the World” by CNN.