All Events / The Aspire 2019 Presence and Impact Workshop
The Aspire 2019 Presence and Impact Workshop
With new and updated content derived from our annual Aspire research over the past 18 years, Presence and Impact is consistently rated by CEOs as the number 1 most important skill to be a successful leader (over and above intelligence, experience and technical expertise). Often described as gravitas, authority and the intangible ‘leader thing’, presence and impact is one of the biggest keys to being successful, confident and making the maximum difference with others.
Yet only 3% of women actually get feedback on their presence and impact and it’s one of those frustratingly tricky things to measure and improve. We work with women who are seeking the stretch and inspiration to trail blaze new ways of creating bigger impact through content and an approach that is expertly tailored to you – not to mention the incredible support, positive affirmation and challenge that happens when you come out of your organisation for a day and you spend time with an external and diverse network of like-minded women in leadership.
- Build the credibility, visibility and authority to achieve bigger impact and outstanding results.
- Gain practical and profound 'how to' strategies and tool kits on how to increase your presence and impact with others, especially in difficult situations and with challenging people.
- Take the time out to explore and set inspiring goals for the impact that you aspire to have in your career, organisation and/or in your industry, community or world.
- Discover the impact you have on others right now, receive first-hand honest and supportive feedback on your current presence and impact strengths and how to take it to the next level.
- Get clear on your own authentic presence, what drives you and your unique talents and style that will maximise your presence and impact confidence in new and challenging situations.
- Understand and overcome what stops you maximising your presence and impact with your boss, team, colleagues and others.
- Know about unconscious bias with regards to women's presence and impact as leaders and what to do (and not do) about it.
- Develop a doable action plan for back in the real world including how to implement changes, get feedback and have an empowering peer group of mentors, sponsors and role models.
- Get out of the office for a day and have the time and space to focus on yourself.
- Be part of an inspiring external network with tangible business and personal benefits.
- Gain new ideas and contribute to your organisational diversity and inclusion goals.
- Leave with an action plan, support, accountability and planning method.
£595 + VAT
“It’s a pleasure coming to Aspire courses and if I think back to the Raising Your Profile event I did a whole year ago I can see the professional and personal changes in myself. I will be eternally grateful for your insight, wisdom and sincere belief in every single individual.”
ONE Ambassador, ONE Campaign
“Great content, fantastic energy. Thanks for your amazing vision and for taking us all along with you. The vibe though Avtrade has changed since I stumbled across Aspire. Today we’re a force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders (whatever gender) and to all staff across the company.”
Director of Contract Management, Avtrade Ltd
10% discount on the normal rate for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
10 people plus – email us for a quote