All Events / The Aspire 2019 Powerful Communication Workshop
The Aspire 2019 Powerful Communication Workshop
Powerful communication is the key to both being successful and having a high level of personal fulfilment and life balance. According to ‘The Top Unwritten Rules to Advancement – What You Don’t Know Can Hurt Your Career’ report from the leading researchers, Catalyst, the number 1 individual skill for career advancement and high performance is the ability to be articulate, a good communicator and influential yet this can be extremely challenging with the endless demands of work and life.
We are delighted that Dr Sam Collins, Founder and CEO of Aspire and recognised by her Majesty, The Queen as one of ‘The Top 200 Women to Impact Business and Industry’ and by CNN as ‘A Woman Shaping the World’ will be in the UK facilitate this workshop personally.
- Key strategies for influencing powerfully with your team, senior people, colleagues, customers and other stakeholders.
- Develop concise key messages aligned with your values and beliefs and what you most need to communicate and why.
- Understand the power of your authentic communication style and how to persuade, inspire and influence others to follow you.
- Gain strategies for powerfully communicating with 'difficult' people and in challenging situations.
- Develop your ability to successfully speak in public, whether to a few individuals or to a large group, either face to face or virtually.
- Grow your ability to confidently speak up in meetings, raise your head above the parapet and achieve more in your work and career.
- Receive first-hand supportive and constructive feedback on your communication style and how to take it to the next level of impact.
- Navigate the specific organisational cultural challenges and bias with regards to being a powerful communicator.
- Get out of the office for a day to focus on yourself, get out of your comfort zone and really challenge yourself. Helps to keep you on your toes and out of your inbox!
- Create an action plan, set up support and accountability to make sure what you want to happen, happens post the workshop.
- Receive support from like-minded individuals from across industries and come away feeling empowered.
- Achieve greater career success and satisfaction – without compromising on life or authenticity.
With every event place you purchase, you make a difference to another woman as we donate a scholarship place at one of our events to a woman who could not otherwise afford to attend.
£595 + VAT
“Personally and professionally, the powerful Communication workshop was probably the best investment in training and development and a day of my time, that I have made over a 30 year career (which included a medical degree and an MBA!). I have come away with the confidence and tools to make my impact, and thus the impact of my charity, exponentially higher.”
Dr Penny Woods
Chief Executive, British Lung Foundation
“Our female leaders are more confident, assertive, better networkers and thriving as a consequence of attending the Powerful Communication programme. I am now counting on them to pay that forward by supporting, encouraging and coaching other women who are trying to find their purpose, voice and authentic leadership style in their careers”
CEO, Informed Solutions
"Dr Sam Collins is truly inspirational, and personally for me, the Aspire Powerful Communication workshop was life changing. Having an intense fear of public speaking in front of very large audiences, Dr Collins showed me it was so achievable to get over the fear. Dr Collins ensured that you were fully supported within the group and set the ground rules right at the start of the day. The result was a safe, supportive environment where your ideas and thoughts were welcomed. To sum up, it was one of the best workshops I have ever attended; an extremely interactive and engaging day where you went away with key action points rather than just theory."
Head of IT, AutoProtect Limited
10% discount on the normal rate for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
10 people plus – email us for a quote