All Events / It’s a M.A.D. (Making a Difference) World
It’s a M.A.D. (Making a Difference) World
You are invited to join us to enjoy an evening of inspiration and networking at the Aspire ‘It’s a M.A.D. (Making a Difference) World’ 2020 event.
Come along for a M.A.D. evening, network and meet like-minded women and men from across industries and sectors.
We are facing an increasingly complex and volatile world in 2020 both personally, professionally and in our communities and wider world. At this evening event, we will explore the latest thinking about the empowerment of women as leaders for organisational and social change, why there is still a critical need to close the global gender gap, the role of business and why businesses that focus on a triple bottom line of profits, people and planet will be the sole survivors and innovators of the future.
This event will be led by Dr Sam Collins, Founder and CEO of Aspire, named ‘One of the Top 200 Women to Impact Business and Industry’ by Her Majesty the Queen and ‘A Woman Shaping the World’ by CNN. Award-winning leadership expert, social entrepreneur, keynote speaker and internationally bestselling author, Dr Collins is a leading global voice on leadership and change for workplaces, organisational culture and community impact.
Join us and…
- Network, gain new ideas, contacts and thinking to move forward on your aspirations for yourself, your organisation and making a difference in the world.
- Get clearer on your passions, what makes you excited, motivated, sad or frustrated?
- From workplace equality to mental health to poverty to climate change, think through how you can make a difference and impact change.
- Seek diverse views to challenge your thinking with people who see the world differently.
- Discuss the challenges and obstacles you face and brainstorm ways to overcome them.
- Receive support, mentoring and encouragement from a like-minded network of people making a difference to themselves and others.
- Be inspired and uplifted by others' goals and aspirations.
- Learn about work of Aspire and our goal to make a difference to the lives of women and girls globally.
- Network, commit to action and ongoing change and sustainability.
This event is open to women and men from all ages, industries and sectors.
Aspire has been developing the leaders and role models of the future for the past 19 years and we were the first pioneering company in the UK to specifically focus on leadership development for women leaders.
Aspire is an internationally recognised and award-winning leader in leadership events, research and coaching for women who are leading change in their lives, workplaces and communities.
£45 plus VAT
Includes drinks and snacks.
Places are extremely limited.BOOK NOW
"Just wanted to say what a great evening - I walked through the doors of KPMG today energised and in control of my own destiny"
Assistant Manager, KPMG LLP
"I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone at the Aspire Team for another fantastic evening event. As ever, I came away feeling inspired and re-energised."
Chief Executive, British Association of Urological Surgeons
"A huge thanks. At the end of the night I left feeling incredibly moved and inspired to live a bold life! I'm even more committed to supporting social change and making a difference in the world."
CSR Manager, SThree
"I just wanted to say how phenomenally brilliant the event was last night. The energy in the room was incredible."
British Telecom Programme Director and Deputy Chair of the BT Women's Executive Network
"I will encourage everyone to attend this event, especially people who have had dreams they gave up on and those who have been too afraid to stand out. An experience that will be of great value to my role at work and my personal life”
Nicole A. Ezomo
Equality and Diversity Officer, Local Government, Amey
10% discount on the normal rate for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
10 people plus – email us for a quote