All Events / Inspirational You – Developing and Empowering Others Workshop
Inspirational You – Developing and Empowering Others Workshop
The ability to truly inspire yourself and others is critical in today’s workplace, economy and unstable world. Inspiring leaders use their unique combination of strengths to motivate themselves, individuals and teams to take on bold missions – and hold them accountable for results. Yet, in Harvard Business Review employer surveys, less than half of respondents said their leaders were inspiring, fostered engagement and role modelled the culture and values of their organisation.
Join Dr Sam Collins, Founder and CEO of Aspire and recognised by her Majesty, The Queen as one of ‘The Top 200 Women in the UK to Impact Business and Industry’ and by CNN as ‘A Woman Shaping the World’ for an inspirational one day event. Dr Collins is an award-winning author, social entrepreneur, key note speaker and coach and has been featured on the BBC, CNN, The Times and many more.
Benefits you'll gain:
- Learn the Aspire Model of Inspirational Leadership with new approaches, research and best practice gathered from Aspire's work over the past 20 years.
- Inspire yourself. Know what inspires you and find ways to motivate yourself to be inspired rather than succumb to external negative influences.
- Build courage. Increase your confidence, stand up for what you believe in an inspiring way so that others find the courage to overcome obstacles too.
- Understand your own authentic Inspirational Leadership style and how best to strengthen and leverage it. Learn how to flex your approach to appeal to others to effectively inspire them to action.
- Clarify your own unique driving forces and leadership purpose to gain a level of drive and resilience that inspires yourself and others to overcome challenges, not give up and do their best work.
- Get others to do what they says they are going to do - empower and delegate in an inspiring way, especially through difficult times or challenging circumstances.
- Learn techniques to manage upwards, effectively 'pick your battles' and know the differences when it comes to inspiring your boss or senior people and/or your team into action.
- Develop tools in how to work with people you do not always find inspiring and keep yourself energised, on track and remain calm under stress.
- Leave with an inspiring and practical action plan that will propel you and others to make your goals a reality.
- Build a strong network of like-minded peers that will enable the sharing of ideas, resources and accountability to make sure you stay on track and achieve results.
Attendees: Managers, directors, executives from corporate, small/medium business, professional services, academia, government and charities. Open to women and men.
Special rate of £595 plus VAT for not for profits/charities and those self fundingBOOK NOW
"The Inspirational You workshop was extremely valuable to help me put things in perspective and establish my purpose. I feel like I can not only become a more inspiring leader, but I can see immediately how using some of the tools and exercises with my team will benefit them individually too."
Senior Resourcing Business Partner, Network Rail
Find out more here. Complimentary rates are available for carers accompanying those with disabilities.
Plus an additional 10% discount for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
10 people plus – email us for a quote
Over 50% of attendees come to Aspire events with others.
10% discount on normal rate for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
10 people plus – email us now on email@example.com for a quote and discussion.
Over the past 19 years of Aspire for Equality, we have found that taking the time away from daily life and your organisation provides new inspiration, diverse perspectives, innovative ideas and an escape from ‘business as usual’ that surpasses an internal course or training event where everyone is from the same organisation.
“We had a really positive experience and we’ve received great feedback from our group of female employees who have participated in events to date. Would I recommend Aspire for Equality? Absolutely!” – Laura Howard, Global Lead HR Business Partner, IS, Astrazeneca
“A massive thank you for an incredibly thought provoking workshop….we now have 30+ women empowered to share some messages and learning in our organisation.” – Laura Simarro, HR Business Partner, Thames Water Utilities Limited
“It’s been a pleasure to watch the fantastic impact your work has had on our group, to watch people develop from what they have learnt from you and to see so many of them grow as a result of being part of your sessions. What you do is powerful. I too have learnt a lot, grown in confidence, altered my mindset and picked up some bright ideas along the way.” – Kathryn Kennedy, Leadership, Talent & Inclusion, The Home Office
“Over 300 female managers and partners have attended the course over time and the feedback has been incredibly positive. Reports of increased self-confidence, clearer vision in terms of building and progressing careers means a greater chance that these people will stay with us. That is very positive for them as individuals as for us as a business. A win:win.” – Mark Sherfield, Management Executive Partner, BDO LLP
“Great content, fantastic energy and a room full of invigorated, inspired leaders. Thanks for your amazing vision and for taking us all along with you. The vibe though Avtrade has changed since I stumbled across Aspire. Today we’re a force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders (whatever gender) and to all staff across the company.” – Tracy Keegan, Director of Contract Management, Avtrade Ltd
“Our group of female leaders are more confident, assertive, better networkers and thriving as a consequence of attending your programme. I am now counting on them to pay that forward by supporting, encouraging and coaching other women who are trying to find their purpose, voice and authentic leadership style in their careers.” – Elizabeth Vega, Global CEO, Informed Solutions
“I left feeling re-energised, re-focused and strong! I have already received feedback from other team members who attended the Aspire workshop who are applying their new-found techniques with positive impact and I am confident they will become a network of trailblazing women within our organisation and beyond.” – Diane Smith, Head of Talent, Learning and Development, Babcock International Group
Dr Sam Collins, Founder and CEO, Aspire
Award winning women in leadership expert, social entrepreneur, keynote speaker, coach and internationally bestselling author, Dr Sam Collins founded Aspire in 2001, the first trailblazing company dedicated to the advancement of women through coaching, events and workshops. Sam has been named one of the “Top 200 Women to Impact Business & Industry” by Her Majesty, The Queen and “A Woman Changing the World” by CNN.