All Events / ‘Inspirational Leadership Toolkit Workshop’ with Dr. Sam Collins
‘Inspirational Leadership Toolkit Workshop’ with Dr. Sam Collins
To inspire is defined as “to breathe life into something, to be mentally stimulated to do or feel something creative…”
But the idea that inspiration is all about crossing great oceans, conquering mountains (not to mention the whole busy all the time 24/7 thing) is not only long overdue for an update, it’s a recipe for burnout.
Vitality, exuberance, vibrance, sparkle, happiness, and verve — terms rarely found in training courses and leadership textbooks.
Inspirational Leadership is being redefined in terms of energy psychology, stress resilience and growth.
The ability to inspire and motivate others demands you be able to access vast reserves of inspiration within yourself. And faced with today’s world, this ability is more crucial than ever.
This workshop explores:
- Evidence-based tools for being a vibrant and happy leader, even in the presence of stress and immense challenge.
- Building your own ecosystem of inspiration—including new ways to foster courage, accountability, and well-being, through caring for the brain, body, and spirit.
- Moving away from a traditional training emphasis on fixing weaknesses and adapting yourself, that can actually become vulnerabilities and lead to lack of confidence and impact.
- Finding your authentic signature. Knowing the process that causes you to feel recharged and re-energised allows you to do that for others because you understand what their authentic signature is.
- Flourishing, building stress resilience and beating burnout through the science of mindfulness, visualisation and energy psychology.
- Moving from a job or career mindset to a purpose mindset that boosts performance, drives higher engagement and stronger capacity for innovation.
- Building team and organisational cultures of accountability, diversity, inclusion and belonging.
At this event you’ll discover all the tools you need to find fresh inspiration or get it back if you’ve lost it. You will also add the newest scientific and evidence based tools to help others to renew and recover their motivation. At the same time, you will have an opportunity to relax, recharge, and be inspired by some really good people. Many of whom are doing amazing things.
- Learn the Aspire Model of Inspirational Leadership with new approaches, research and best practice gathered from Aspire's work over the past 21 years.
- Know what inspires you and find ways to motivate yourself to be inspired rather than succumb to external negative influences, people and challenging times. It’s hard to inspire others if you do not feel inspired yourself!
- Increase your courage, stand up for what you believe in an inspiring way so that others find the courage to overcome obstacles too.
- Understand your own authentic Inspirational Leadership style and how best to strengthen and leverage it. Learn how to flex your approach to appeal to others to effectively inspire them to action.
- Get others to do what they says they are going to do - empower and delegate in an inspiring way, especially through difficult times or challenging circumstances.
- Learn techniques to manage upwards and know the differences when it comes to inspiring your boss or senior people and/or your team into action.
- Build a strong network of like-minded peers that will enable the sharing of ideas, resources and accountability to make sure you stay on track and achieve results.
- Get out of the office for a day to focus on yourself, get out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself. Helps to keep you on your toes and out of your inbox!
Who is the event for?
From graduates to managers to executives, we welcome women and men from all industries, sectors and backgrounds. This creates an environment of new ideas and thought leadership.
£795 plus VAT
£595 for charities, not for profits and self funding individuals.BOOK NOW
Dr. Sam Collins, CEO and Founder Aspire
Sam is a leading global voice on women’s leadership and change for workplaces, organisational culture and community impact. Sam has been named one of the ‘Top 200 Women to Impact Business & Industry’ by Her Majesty, The Queen, one of the ‘Top 10 Coaches’ by The Independent and ‘Leader in the Workplace’ in the Ogûnte Women’s Social Leadership Awards. She has contributed to The Financial Times, The Guardian, CNN, The Huffington Post, The Sunday Times, the BBC World Service and Psychologies Magazine. She is also the author of the Amazon bestselling book, ‘Radio Heaven – One Woman’s Journey to Grace’ and soon to be launched ‘Rebellious – Women Who Broke the Rules and Changed Their World’.
"I can't honestly remember the last time I learnt so much about myself and was inspired to such an extent, not only by you and your team, but also by and through the amazing individuals I met on the day. I found it incredible that we could have got that much insight in such a short space of time.."
HEAD OF TESCO BUSINESS UNIT, KELLOGG COMPANY
“Wow! What a day. You’ve converted me from a strident sceptic of all courses to an avid fan of yours. Amazing."
Global Marketing and Communications Director, Centre for Public Impact
Plus an additional 10% discount for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
25% discount for 10 + people
Payment below via credit card.
To request an invoice payment or for multiple attendees/groups please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to purchase corporate ticket £795 plus VAT.
Click here to purchase charity/not for profit/self funding ticket £595 plus VAT.
Over 50% of attendees come to Aspire events with others.
10% discount on normal rate for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
25% discount 10 people plus.
Over the past 2o years of Aspire, we have found that taking the time away from daily life and your organisation provides new inspiration, diverse perspectives, innovative ideas and an escape from ‘business as usual’ that surpasses an internal course or training event where everyone is from the same organisation.
“We had a really positive experience and we’ve received great feedback from our group of female employees who have participated in events to date. Would I recommend Aspire for Equality? Absolutely!” – Laura Howard, Global Lead HR Business Partner, IS, Astrazeneca
“A massive thank you for an incredibly thought provoking workshop….we now have 30+ women empowered to share some messages and learning in our organisation.” – Laura Simarro, HR Business Partner, Thames Water Utilities Limited
“It’s been a pleasure to watch the fantastic impact your work has had on our group, to watch people develop from what they have learnt from you and to see so many of them grow as a result of being part of your sessions. What you do is powerful. I too have learnt a lot, grown in confidence, altered my mindset and picked up some bright ideas along the way.” – Kathryn Kennedy, Leadership, Talent & Inclusion, The Home Office
“Over 300 female managers and partners have attended the course over time and the feedback has been incredibly positive. Reports of increased self-confidence, clearer vision in terms of building and progressing careers means a greater chance that these people will stay with us. That is very positive for them as individuals as for us as a business. A win:win.” – Mark Sherfield, Management Executive Partner, BDO LLP
“Great content, fantastic energy and a room full of invigorated, inspired leaders. Thanks for your amazing vision and for taking us all along with you. The vibe though Avtrade has changed since I stumbled across Aspire. Today we’re a force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders (whatever gender) and to all staff across the company.” – Tracy Keegan, Director of Contract Management, Avtrade Ltd
“Our group of female leaders are more confident, assertive, better networkers and thriving as a consequence of attending your program. I am now counting on them to pay that forward by supporting, encouraging and coaching other women who are trying to find their purpose, voice and authentic leadership style in their careers.” – Elizabeth Vega, Global CEO, Informed Solutions
“I left feeling re-energised, re-focused and strong! I have already received feedback from other team members who attended the Aspire workshop who are applying their new-found techniques with positive impact and I am confident they will become a network of trailblazing women within our organisation and beyond.” – Diane Smith, Head of Talent, Learning and Development, Babcock International Group