All Events / Aspire Trailblazing Leadership Conference
Aspire Trailblazing Leadership Conference
Trailblazing leaders are the pioneers, visionaries and leaders that set their expectations based on the future and not the past, on opportunities and not limitations. They have the power to transform individuals, teams, businesses and society in these turbulent times and create a positive legacy for future generations.
The Aspire Trailblazing Leadership Conference will inspire and empower you with the practical tools, network and inspiration to become (or become even more of) a trailblazing leader at home, in the workplace and in your community.
From graduates to managers to executives, join leaders from across industries, sectors, backgrounds and ages and Dr Sam Collins, named as ‘One of the Top 200 Women to Impact Business and Industry’ by Her Majesty The Queen and ‘A Woman Shaping the World’ by CNN, to set a new agenda for the future world of work and society.
Day 1 – Motivating and Empowering Yourself
- Unleash your Leadership Edge - Old models of burn out, sacrifice and perfection are out and self care and authenticity are in. Deliver your edge to achieve even more for yourself and your organisation.
- Think Bigger, Vision Even Bigger and Go For It - Grow your skills to be visionary, overcome obstacles and take a step up in your career, organisation and wider world.
- Get Your Inner House In Order - Gain valuable skills to grow your confidence, retrain any negative thinking in your brain and empower yourself to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Leadership Skills for the Future - Share ideas, understand the skills and career journeys different women have taken and be inspired by others who have managed to achieve and deliver their ideas and work projects.
- Survive or Thrive – Find True Balance without the Guilt - Discussions with real role model women who will share their success formula for balance so that you can find your approach to suit your life, business and team.
Day 2 - Influencing and Inspiring Others
- The Trailblazing Leadership Movement - Change traditional mindsets, influence senior stakeholders and make a visible and significant difference to the new triple bottom line of profits, people and planet.
- Risk, Reward and Decision Making - Evolve your skills as a change agent by being an intrapreneur (entrepreneurial mindset inside your organisation), entrepreneur (with your own business) or altrupreneur (in a non profit, charity or social business).
- Powerful Influence - Join with peers from other organisations, sectors and industries to get different perspectives, feedback, tools and tips on some of the career, personal and organisational challenges you are looking to address.
- Sustainability and Change - How do we truly collaborate to make a difference to social, economic and global issues?
- Achieve and Deliver as a Trailblazing Leader - Create your tangible action plans for back at work, find and offer support and accountability to take forward with others post event.
With every event place you purchase, you make a difference to another woman as we donate a scholarship place at one of our events to a woman who could not otherwise afford to attend.
We have been leading events and conferences for the past 20 years. See more from our last UK Trailblazing Leadership Conference.
£795 + VAT
Early bird rate until 31st July 2019 only (usual rate is £995 + VAT)BOOK NOW
"What a fabulous, truly international experience the Conference was! I came with three goals (personal development, network extension and new ideas to support women's progression in our firm) and this conference delivered on all three!"
North Region Change Lead, PwC
"This was one of the best experiences I've had. From the moment I took my seat I felt transformation. We shared our hopes and dreams and, most importantly, advice to step into our destiny. I remembered who I am, my potential and, most importantly, the value I add to the world. I walked out refreshed and centered, something I feel has been lacking for a while now. A life changing event."
Financial Analyst Accountant, AT&T
"The 2 days completely surpassed my expectations and I found myself on an incredible journey of self-reflection. I laughed, cried and thoroughly enjoyed it."
Senior Manager, Learning and Development, Provident Insurance Plc
"Thank you – and your whole team – for making the last two days so inspiring and for kick starting us into becoming Trailblazing leaders. We truly can change our world for good."
Chief Executive, British Association of Urological Surgeons
"This conference is a gift to all those women who aspire to a life best lived vs. a job well done. You will find connections that are meaningful, realisations that are a catalyst for change and give yourself that space to recognise the power you have … and to use it!"
President CEO, Ideal Protein
"An incredible event. It really has been invaluable for me. For the first time in years, I feel invigorated and excited for the future. I could go on and on! But in short, and I know you won’t mind my swearing, it was a f*****g revelation."
Press Officer, Breast Cancer Care
10% discount on the normal rate for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
10 people plus – email us for a quote