All Events / Aspire Trailblazing Leadership Conference
Aspire Trailblazing Leadership Conference
Advance your career, transform your leadership skills, set your new goals for 2020 and make the changes you aspire to in your life, work and world.
From graduates to managers to executives, join the visionaries, pioneers and leaders from across industries, sectors, backgrounds and ages and Dr Sam Collins, named as ‘One of the Top 200 Women to Impact Business and Industry’ by Her Majesty The Queen and ‘A Woman Shaping the World’ by CNN, to set a new agenda for your life, career and the future world of work and society.
- 1 hour webinar to prepare, set goals and network online.
- 2 day conference to inspire and empower you for change.
- 1 hour post event webinar to support and hold you accountable.
Trailblazing leaders are the pioneers, visionaries and leaders that set their expectations based on the future and not the past, on opportunities and not limitations. They have the power to transform individuals, teams, businesses and society in these turbulent times and create a positive legacy for future generations.
The Aspire Trailblazing Leadership Conference will inspire and empower you with the practical tools, network and inspiration to become (or become even more of) a trailblazing leader at home, in the workplace and in your community.
Who attends the Aspire Trailblazing Leadership Conference?
This conference attracts an extremely diverse audience from across industries, sectors and social backgrounds. This creates a rich melting pot of ideas, networking, innovation and leading edge thinking.
Both women and men are very welcome.
In addition, those with passions centred in diversity, inclusion, talent, HR, social responsibility and community change will find the conference full of new ideas and transformation.
Day 1 – Motivating and Empowering Yourself
- Unleash your Leadership Edge - Old models of burn out, sacrifice and perfection are out and self care and authenticity are in. Deliver your edge to achieve even more for yourself and your organisation.
- Think Bigger, Vision Even Bigger and Go For It - Grow your skills to be visionary, overcome obstacles and take a step up in your career, organisation and wider world.
- Get Your Inner House In Order - Gain valuable skills to grow your confidence, retrain any negative thinking in your brain and empower yourself to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Leadership Skills for the Future - Share ideas, understand the skills and career journeys different leaders have taken and be inspired by others who have managed to achieve and deliver their ideas and career, business and community projects.
- Survive or Thrive – Find True Balance without the Guilt - Discussions with real role models who will share their success formula for balance so that you can find your approach to suit your life, organisation and team.
Day 2 - Influencing and Inspiring Others
- The Trailblazing Leadership Movement - Change traditional mindsets, influence senior stakeholders and make a visible and significant difference to the new triple bottom line of profits, people and planet.
- Risk, Reward and Decision Making - Evolve your skills as a change agent by being an intrapreneur (entrepreneurial mindset inside your organisation), entrepreneur (with your own business) or altrupreneur (in a non profit, charity or social business).
- Powerful Influence - Join with peers from other organisations, sectors and industries to get different perspectives, feedback, tools and tips on some of the career, personal and organisational challenges you are looking to address.
- Sustainability and Change - Skills to be an innovator, pioneer and collaborator to make a difference to personal, workplace, social, economic and global issues.
- Achieve and Deliver as a Trailblazing Leader - Create your tangible action plans for back at work, network, find and offer support and accountability to take forward post event.
With every event place you purchase, you make a difference as we donate a scholarship place at one of our events to someone who could not otherwise afford to attend.
We have been leading events and conferences for the past 20 years. See more from our last UK Trailblazing Leadership Conference.
£795 + VAT
Early bird rate until 31st July 2019 only (usual rate is £995 + VAT)
Reduced rates are available for those who are self funding, work in not for profits or in small businesses (fewer than 200 employees). See register page for details.BOOK NOW
Venue Accessibility Information
Find out more here.
Complimentary rates are available for carers accompanying those with disabilities.
Conference Style and Approach
We are known for being ‘not the usual conference’.
- Attendees sit in small groups of 6 and are encouraging to move seats after breaks to meet different people.
- Session is facilitated so that attendees translate learning from speakers into their own life, work and world.
- Style is relaxed and informal, we do not do name badges with titles so that everyone is equal.
- Quiet spaces and times for those that need alone time.
- Focus on the bigger picture of how we can help and support each other and contribute to a better world.
“I left the event feeling inspired, energised, on a mission, empowered, grateful and truly wanting to make a difference. To be in a room of so many like minded people is what truly sets this event apart, all of us so different and unique but ultimately so alike. I would describe it as an event that nourishes the soul. I intend to be 1 of the 20% that does take action and make the change!”
Head of NYR organic Business Development, Neal's Yard Remedies
"Personally and professionally, probably the best investment in training and development that I have made over a 30 year career (which included a medical degree and an MBA!). I have come away with the confidence and tools to make my impact, and thus the impact of my charity, exponentially higher."
Dr Penny Woods
Chief Executive, British Lung Foundation
"What a fabulous, truly international experience the Conference was! I came with three goals (personal development, network extension and new ideas to support women's progression in our firm) and this conference delivered on all three!"
North Region Change Lead, PwC
"Whilst Aspire have a strong focus on gender diversity and women leaders they strike a balance which, as a man, has made me feel totally included and equally supported. I have recommended Aspire to many people and will continue to do so."
International Organisational Development, The Bank of New York Mellon
"Thank you – and your whole team – for making the last two days so inspiring and for kick starting us into becoming Trailblazing leaders. We truly can change our world for good."
Chief Executive, British Association of Urological Surgeons
Reduced rates are available for those who are self funding, work in not for profits or in small businesses (fewer than 100 employees).
Complimentary rates for carers accompanying anyone with disabilities.
10% discount on the normal rate for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
10 people plus – email us for a quote
The benefits of attending Aspire Trailblazing Leadership include:
- Led and facilitated by Dr Sam Collins, a highly experienced expert known for her direct, fun and inclusive approach.
- An interactive and very different kind of conference that empowers sustainable change through leadership development.
- The space and time to work on your career, personal and workplace goals in a safe and inspiring environment, outside of the office.
- Business return on investment as employees grow as role models, leaders and in their personal motivation, job satisfaction and life balance.
- Exposure to ‘real role model’ speakers and mentors who will share their tips, challenges and tricks for success.
- Network with a wide range of corporates, entrepreneurs and not for profits with similar challenges yet different organisational backgrounds, making the programme full of new ideas and thought leadership.
- People from the same company who attend together network together across hierarchies and departments. Aspire programmes facilitate a platform for discussion within your company which continues post-event.
- Conversation and mentoring groups continue post the event and are often created within the organisation, increasing engagement and retention.
- Systemic and cultural changes occur back at home, work and in the community as a result of actions and commitments made and content that can be cascaded to others on the return to work.
Over 50% of attendees come to our conferences with others. This can be attending with 1 or 2 people or sending a larger group of up to 20 or 30 people.
10% discount on normal rate for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
10 people plus – email us for a quote
Over the past 19 years of Aspire for Equality, we have found that taking the time away from daily life and your organisation provides new inspiration, diverse perspectives, innovative ideas and an escape from ‘business as usual’ that surpasses an internal course or training event where everyone is from the same organisation.
“The vibe though Avtrade has changed since I stumbled across Aspire for Equality. Today our group is a force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders (whatever gender) and to all staff across the company.” – Tracy Keegan, Director of Contract Management, Avtrade LTD
“We had a really positive experience and we’ve received great feedback from our group of female employees who have participated in events to date. Would I recommend Aspire for Equality? Absolutely!” – Laura Howard, Global Lead HR Business Partner, IS, Astrazeneca