All Events / Aspire Reinvent Virtual Conference
Aspire Reinvent Virtual Conference
- to invent again or anew
- to remake or make over
- to bring back; revive
In this new era, it is critical to reevaluate at speed and stand out in our careers and as businesses and organizations.
Join women from across the world as we reinvent ourselves. At a time when multiple intersecting issues are staring us in the face— job losses, authoritarianism, climate change, race inequality, gender inequality, forced displacement and pandemics—we urgently need female voices and leadership.
This event is for women who want to (re)create a career and life of impact and visibility in the world.
What are women saying about our first virtual conference?
Join us and...
- Enjoy a life and career rebrand and makeover.
- Receive tools to scale your impact and visibility.
- Give yourself the time and space to think.
- Gain access to speakers, collaborators and mentors providing guidance, perspective and leadership.
- Take a financial stocktake and feel confident about your financial success going forward.
- Explore the lifestyle, self-care and health choices needed to achieve your rebrand.
- Discover your purpose and values and determine how you can marry them with business and world trends.
- Rebrand balance and know how to integrate peace and calm into your daily life.
- Create a workable plan you feel good about to get you from here to there over time.
- Gain new contacts and be part of an inspiring network and peer group.
“I thought, I need to reinvent myself. I want every day of life to be wonderful, fascinating, interesting, creative. And what am I gonna do to make that happen?”
Karen Allen, Actress
Join Dr Sam Collins, named as ‘One of the Top 200 Women to Impact Business and Industry’ by Her Majesty The Queen and ‘A Woman Shaping the World’ by CNN as she curates and leads this new event.
- Powerful talks from speakers from across the globe.
- Recorded sessions that you can watch at a time to suit you.
- Engaging interactive content with exercises and step by step tools.
- Online networking, conversations and collaborations.
We have been creating pioneering events for 20 years across the globe. They have been described as “different to any other conference, inspiring, powerful, space to think, challenging, innovative, fun, life changing and empowering”.
£395 Corporate| £295 Self Funding and Not for Profits | Scholarships are available
October 14th and 15th - 2pm - 7pm UK each day with optional networking before and after event.
All sessions are recorded for flexibility in attendance. Early bird tickets until August 14th, 2020BOOK NOW
"Part spiritual vision quest, part holistic spa retreat and a hard core career and life makeover experience for corporate, non-profit and education warrior women"
BE. DO. HAVE. RESULTS! LLC, USA
"Two days of pure positivity, inspiration, powerful insights and amazing takeaways. This was my first LIVE virtual event. It was remarkable"
PERSONAGE CORPORATION, INDIA
"It was phenomenal, somehow even more intimate for being online. Can you imagine going to a zoom conference which started at 1pm in the UK and leaves you wanting more at 8:45pm?? THE BEST online conference I have ever experienced"
SARA TRAYNOR COACHING, UK
"Totally life changing and refreshing. Meeting women from all over the world was mind blowing and humbling. Celebratory, enlightening, encouraging and thought provoking at the same time even though it was taking place virtually. Best conference ever and I totally mean it"
ST ABIGAILS SCHOOLS ISOLO LAGOS & ST ABIGAILS WOMEN INITIATIVES, NIGERIA
"The speakers, energy, and connections are amazing. I loved how spirituality was intermingled/balanced with business and productivity"
10% discount on the normal rate for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
10 people plus – email us for a quote
There are a number of scholarship places available at each Aspire for Equality event.
These places are open to individuals working to develop themselves and change the world.
Please complete the scholarship application HERE.
“I just wanted to thank you, thank you, thank you for the opportunity for a scholarship and the opportunity to attend such an incredible event. I could go on and on! But in short, it was a f****** revelation.” – Sheryl Plant, Press Officer, Breast Cancer Care