Together We Rise: World equality meditation
Numerous studies have explored the profound impact of meditation on our external environment, revealing that when we hold feelings of peace, love and joy within ourselves, it extends to everything around us. Science is finally acknowledging the interconnected field that binds us all, a wisdom our ancestors have revered for millennia.
Each week, this class will centre on a different cause or conflict affecting women globally, offering healing, good wishes and prayers where they are most needed. By uniting our minds and heart, we will collectively create a harmonious energy field, lifting the vibration and consciousness of the earth. Together we hold the power to activate a worldwide moment towards peace and harmony, particularly addressing the challenges faced by women.
The meditation class runs for one hour, after each session, there’s an optional 30 minute sharing circle for insights and Q&A, we highly recommend as a wonderful opportunity to integrate. Attendee's can stay after for tea, coffee, connect or work on their creative ideas. Regular attendance supports to integrate these skills into everyday life.
What Makes Us Different?
- The first company in the UK and a 22 year track record of running inspirational, research-supported workshops designed specifically for the needs and aspirations of women.
- Our sessions are not about women changing or being 'fixed', they are about skill development, the world needing to catch up with women and what we can do to accelerate that change.
- 1-for-1 sponsorship initiative ensures that every paying participant is also a catalyst for another woman’ to attend fostering a supportive, pay-it-forward community of female leaders.
- Small group allowing for a unique and personal experience.
- Follow up coaching and support available.
- Cultivate a collective meditation practices to harness the power of intention and build collective energy for a united purpose.
- Explore techniques to align the heart and brain, creating inner coherence that extends into the environment, promoting harmony and unity on a global scale.
- Gain insights into common issues faced by women worldwide, nurturing empathy, compassion, understanding and solidarity in the pursuit of social justice and equality.
- Activate the innate healing abilities within yourself, become empowered to contribute positively to societal transformation and healing.
- Delve into the scientific principles underlying meditation practices for healing.
- Empower oneself and others to step into roles of leadership and inspiration, transcending victimhood or rescuer mentalities to become beacons of light and catalyst for positive change in the world.
- Find a deep sense of purpose and commitment to creating a global shift toward unity, inspiring action and collaboration towards a brighter future for all.
Sophia Room at Coldbath Square, London, UK
Sophia is named after Princess Sophia Duleep Singh, a prominent suffragette and one of the first non-white suffragettes in the UK. This is the perfect place for those that need to take time out of their busy lives for a boost of positive energy and space to breath. After all, to drive positive change in your own life and the lives of others, we must nurture our well-being so that we are equipped to tackle challenges with renewed vigour!
This class is for women who are curious about meditation and healing practices and recognise the transformative power that collective action holds. They are motivated by a desire to make a positive impact both in the world and in their own lives, seeking success and prosperity for future generations. These women are deeply committed to nurturing inner and outer peace, striving to contribute to positive change for women globally and promote unity and equality. They are enthusiastic about exploring the potential of meditation to address women's issues and are eager to engage in experimentation and discovery to create meaningful and lasting change.
How to find us
"It was a pure inspiration. I have the empowerment to change static views and engage further in equality for women. Every woman needs to engage with Aspire and every woman in power needs to step up for those who can't. It crosses borders, it crosses sectors, it unites a flame inside you to stand up, raise the roof, to make a change with a massive support crew in tow.
“Aspire’s events made an excellent and positive impact to the point where my head is on straight, my aspirations are clear and people are queuing up for my attention. Oh - and I've become one of those women who can stop misbehaving children with a look - I used to be such a push over.”
“You tell the truth as it is and share the journey of how to move from the reality of day to day experience to the aspirational end game vision - that really helps.”
The best investment
“The best investment in training and development and a day of my time, that I have made over a 30 year career (which included a medical degree and an MBA!).”
Straight to the core issues
"No messing around, you get straight to the core issues. No awful role plays or endless feedback sessions which don't add value."
Our female leaders are thriving
“Our female leaders are thriving because of attending the Aspire programme. I am now counting on them to pay that forward by supporting, encouraging and coaching other women who are trying to find their purpose, voice and authentic leadership style in their careers”
The workshop was life changing
"Truly inspirational, and personally for me, the workshop was life changing. One of the best workshops I have ever attended; an extremely engaging day where you went away with key action points rather than just theory."
"I’m being bolder because of Aspire. Totally empowered!"
A force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders
"Great content, fantastic energy. Thanks for your amazing vision and for taking us all along with you. The vibe though Avtrade has changed since I stumbled across Aspire. Today we’re a force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders (whatever gender) and to all staff across the company."
Absolutely do it
"Absolutely do it. Come on the event and be committed to making sure that you do take action and keep connected with the women that you meet on this event because that's really where the power lies."