Meditation: MASTER MIND
Well cared for women are empowered women, making a bigger impact and a lasting mark in their home, workplaces, communities and beyond. They recognise the ripple effect of individual well-being on the collective. At Aspire, we align with United Nations Goal 5 to achieve gender equality to empower all women and girls, we recognise women’s health and wellbeing as a fundamental human right and a catalyst for for global peace, prosperity and sustainability.
This mastermind meditation class is dedicated to your wellbeing, making self-care a foundation to self-empowerment. Use this time to reconnect, centre and align with yourself and your purpose. Create and build your vision and gain clarity on actionable steps to make a difference.
The meditation class runs for one hour, after each session, there’s an optional 30 minute sharing circle for insights and Q&A, we highly recommend as a wonderful opportunity to integrate. Attendee's can stay after for tea, coffee, connect or work on their creative ideas. Regular attendance supports to integrate these skills into everyday life.
What Makes Us Different?
- The first company in the UK and a 22 year track record of running inspirational, research-supported workshops designed specifically for the needs and aspirations of women.
- Our sessions are not about women changing or being 'fixed', they are about skill development, the world needing to catch up with women and what we can do to accelerate that change.
- 1-for-1 sponsorship initiative ensures that every paying participant is also a catalyst for another woman’ to attend fostering a supportive, pay-it-forward community of female leaders.
- Small group allowing for a unique and personal experience.
- Follow up coaching and support available.
- An opportunity to get out of the office or your busy schedule to focus on yourself.
- Practice mindfulness techniques to cultivate present- moment awarenesses and enhance mental clarity, creating a sense of inner calmness and increased focus.
- Develop your meditation practice, open your creative faculties, incorporating guided visualisations to align your thoughts and intentions with the desired outcome of your day and future.
- Learn effective strategies to sit with and navigate emotions, increasing emotional intelligence and resilience to maintain calm in pressuring situations,
- Cultivate inner balance and harmony, leaving each class feeling centred, grounded, and empowered to navigate life’s challenges and increase daily productivity.
- Experience a transformative journey towards self-discovery and a deeper understanding of yourself and your larger purpose, aligning actions with your values to amplify your impact in the world.
- Leave each session with a renewed sense of clarity, equipped with practical tools and insights to continue your journey of personal growth and transformation.
Sophia Room at Coldbath Square, London, UK
Sophia is named after Princess Sophia Duleep Singh, a prominent suffragette and one of the first non-white suffragettes in the UK. This is the perfect place for those that need to take time out of their busy lives for a boost of positive energy and space to breath. After all, to drive positive change in your own life and the lives of others, we must nurture our well-being so that we are equipped to tackle challenges with renewed vigour!
This meditation class attracts a diverse group of women who share a common passion for personal development and inner transformation. These women want to prioritise their health and wellness, seeking to learn self-care techniques and establish a deeper connection between their mind, body, and soul.
They are driven by a desire to expand their influence and make a meaningful impact in their families, work place, communities and beyond.
They value a nurturing space and time to prepare for job advancements, important interviews, speeches, or public speaking engagements. Some are navigating career transitions or embarking on new projects, while others find themselves at a crossroads in their transitional life phases, longing to reignite or rediscover their passions and sense of purpose.
These women seek connection with like-minded individuals who are also growth-driven, preparing to serve as inspirations and role models for a new paradigm of womanhood in the world.
How to find us
"It was a pure inspiration. I have the empowerment to change static views and engage further in equality for women. Every woman needs to engage with Aspire and every woman in power needs to step up for those who can't. It crosses borders, it crosses sectors, it unites a flame inside you to stand up, raise the roof, to make a change with a massive support crew in tow.
“Aspire’s events made an excellent and positive impact to the point where my head is on straight, my aspirations are clear and people are queuing up for my attention. Oh - and I've become one of those women who can stop misbehaving children with a look - I used to be such a push over.”
“You tell the truth as it is and share the journey of how to move from the reality of day to day experience to the aspirational end game vision - that really helps.”
The best investment
“The best investment in training and development and a day of my time, that I have made over a 30 year career (which included a medical degree and an MBA!).”
Straight to the core issues
"No messing around, you get straight to the core issues. No awful role plays or endless feedback sessions which don't add value."
Our female leaders are thriving
“Our female leaders are thriving because of attending the Aspire programme. I am now counting on them to pay that forward by supporting, encouraging and coaching other women who are trying to find their purpose, voice and authentic leadership style in their careers”
The workshop was life changing
"Truly inspirational, and personally for me, the workshop was life changing. One of the best workshops I have ever attended; an extremely engaging day where you went away with key action points rather than just theory."
"I’m being bolder because of Aspire. Totally empowered!"
A force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders
"Great content, fantastic energy. Thanks for your amazing vision and for taking us all along with you. The vibe though Avtrade has changed since I stumbled across Aspire. Today we’re a force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders (whatever gender) and to all staff across the company."
Absolutely do it
"Absolutely do it. Come on the event and be committed to making sure that you do take action and keep connected with the women that you meet on this event because that's really where the power lies."