Aspire Turning Point
A gathering of women leaders, plenty of career and life planning tools and a healthy dose of inspiration and practical 'how to's' on reinvention. An opportunity to reconnect, recharge, refocus and explore the life and career road ahead in a safe, supportive and restorative setting.
This event is for you if you are:
- At a turning point related to a job promotion, role change, career shift, business or charity start up, sabbatical, retirement, or a transition in life.
- Wanting to take a step up in your organisation into a new role and responsibilities.
- Needing to take your team, business or organisation to new levels of success and you need new ideas and inspiration on the ‘how to’.
- Ready to connect or reconnect with your passion, potential, purpose in work, life and career.
- Wanting to find that elusive work/life balance.
- Desiring to make a bigger impact or difference in organisational or social change.
- Needing to spend time with other like-minded women who ‘get it’.
What Makes Us Different?
- The first company in the UK and a 22 year track record of running inspirational, research-supported workshops designed specifically for the needs and aspirations of women.
- Our courses are not about women changing or being 'fixed', they are about skill development, the world needing to catch up with women and what we can do to accelerate that change.
- Highly interactive and coaching based approach.
- 1-for-1 sponsorship initiative ensures that every paying participant is also a catalyst for another woman’ to attend fostering a supportive, pay-it-forward community of female leaders.
- Diversity of industry, sector and organisation enables exchange of ideas and networking.
- Small group of up to 12 allowing for a unique and personal experience.
- Follow up coaching and support available.
- Inclusive of male allies and all genders that aspire for leadership and equality.
- An opportunity to get out of the office for a day to focus on yourself, get out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself. Helps to keep you on your toes and out of your inbox!
- Get clarity on your career, organisational or business vision.
- Connect or reconnect with your purpose in work, life and world.
- Gain a deep understanding of your values, strengths and the best use of ‘you’.
- Be stretched and challenged (in a good way) to overcome fears and challenges and create the structured time and space to properly think.
- Really start to ‘get’ well-being and what you need to do differently and better.
- Awaken and ignite your love for making a difference, social purpose and giving back.
- Support, encouragement and ideas from a small group of like minded women.
- Stop procrastinating and find your inner strength again.
- Begin creating a real plan with practical steps to get going fast when the day has finished.
- Be part of a community of women committed to making the world a better place.
At each Aspire event, 50% of the participants sponsor the other 50% to attend. Every paying participant is a sponsor for someone who doesn’t have the means at the moment for whatever reason to attend an Aspire event, providing them with access to the same enriching experience and networking opportunities as the other. It’s where one woman’s investment multiplies into a community of support and encouragement, a ripple effect that will extend far beyond the event itself. Learn more here
The Millicent Room at Coldbath Square, London, UK
Millicent is a space that pays tribute to the remarkable legacy of pioneering women’s rights advocate and renowned British suffragist Millicent Fawcett. She played a pivotal role in the peaceful suffrage movement and worked tirelessly to create positive change in policy for women. Her dedication and leadership paved the way for the eventual achievement of women’s voting rights in 1918. It is the perfect setting for women’s leadership events, a place where you can draw strength from Millicent’s unwavering courage and be inspired by all that she accomplished.
This workshop is for mid to later life women who aspire to reinvent their life and career for the next stage and who are looking for tangible ideas, plans and networks to do so.
How to find us
"It was a pure inspiration. I have the empowerment to change static views and engage further in equality for women. Every woman needs to engage with Aspire and every woman in power needs to step up for those who can't. It crosses borders, it crosses sectors, it unites a flame inside you to stand up, raise the roof, to make a change with a massive support crew in tow.
“Aspire’s events made an excellent and positive impact to the point where my head is on straight, my aspirations are clear and people are queuing up for my attention. Oh - and I've become one of those women who can stop misbehaving children with a look - I used to be such a push over.”
“You tell the truth as it is and share the journey of how to move from the reality of day to day experience to the aspirational end game vision - that really helps.”
The best investment
“The best investment in training and development and a day of my time, that I have made over a 30 year career (which included a medical degree and an MBA!).”
Straight to the core issues
"No messing around, you get straight to the core issues. No awful role plays or endless feedback sessions which don't add value."
Our female leaders are thriving
“Our female leaders are thriving because of attending the Aspire programme. I am now counting on them to pay that forward by supporting, encouraging and coaching other women who are trying to find their purpose, voice and authentic leadership style in their careers”
The workshop was life changing
"Truly inspirational, and personally for me, the workshop was life changing. One of the best workshops I have ever attended; an extremely engaging day where you went away with key action points rather than just theory."
"I’m being bolder because of Aspire. Totally empowered!"
A force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders
"Great content, fantastic energy. Thanks for your amazing vision and for taking us all along with you. The vibe though Avtrade has changed since I stumbled across Aspire. Today we’re a force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders (whatever gender) and to all staff across the company."
Absolutely do it
"Absolutely do it. Come on the event and be committed to making sure that you do take action and keep connected with the women that you meet on this event because that's really where the power lies."