‘WOMENS HEALTH TALKS’
Join us for ongoing, dynamic discussions on a variety of women’s health topics. Each session will delve into a different topic, creating an open dialogue and exchange of ideas. Our aim is to create a safe, compassionate and non judgemental space where we can collectively challenge societal stigmas around women health. Through curiosity and shared wisdom, we seek to expand out understanding and empower one another.
What Makes Us Different?
- The first company in the UK and a 22 year track record of running inspirational, research-supported workshops designed specifically for the needs and aspirations of women.
- Our sessions are not about women changing or being 'fixed', they are about skill development, the world needing to catch up with women and what we can do to accelerate that change.
- 1-for-1 sponsorship initiative ensures that every paying participant is also a catalyst for another woman’ to attend fostering a supportive, pay-it-forward community of female leaders.
- Small group allowing for a unique and personal experience.
1. Enhance communication skills to effectively discuss women's health issues, recognise signs and symptoms, and connect with others sharing similar experiences, in a supportive and nurturing community.
2. Gain insights into the physical, emotional, and psychological aspects of women's health through exploration of scientific principles and personal narratives, creating a holistic understanding of health issues.
3. Empower oneself in personal health management by acquiring the skills to ask insightful questions, advocate for one's needs, and actively participate in decision-making regarding healthcare choices.
4. Develop the ability to create a nurturing and non-judgmental environment for open discussions about taboo or rarely addressed health topics, developing a culture of inclusivity and support.
5. Explore strategies to release feelings of shame or stigma surrounding health issues, promoting self-acceptance, empowerment, and emotional well-being in navigating health challenges.
6. Learn practical approaches to improving women's health through small, manageable lifestyle changes, empowering you to take proactive steps towards enhancing your overall well-being.
Sophia Room at Coldbath Square, London, UK
Sophia is named after Princess Sophia Duleep Singh, a prominent suffragette and one of the first non-white suffragettes in the UK. This is the perfect place for those that need to take time out of their busy lives for a boost of positive energy and space to breath. After all, to drive positive change in your own life and the lives of others, we must nurture our well-being so that we are equipped to tackle challenges with renewed vigour!
This is session is for you if you are:
- Embarking on or interested in beginning a health journey and seeking further knowledge.
- Desiring to share your own experience with a supportive community.
- Wish to learn from others experiences and perspectives.
- Wanting to approach women health topics with curiosity and openness.
- Are looking for a safe space with other like minded women to talk about sensitive issues..
- Have questions about specific health topics and need support in navigating them.
Women who attend these sessions are motivated to embark on a journey towards health consciousness, whether they are just starting out or overcoming existing challenges. They seek to share their experiences with like-minded individuals and yearn for a supportive and nurturing environment. These women are eager to learn from others' journeys and value the opportunity to exchange insights and knowledge within a safe and supportive community. They approach their health journey with openness and curiosity, seeking to deepen their understanding of their bodies and explore new perspectives. With specific health questions in mind, they are keen to develop the skills to navigate their individual health concerns effectively.
How to find us
"It was a pure inspiration. I have the empowerment to change static views and engage further in equality for women. Every woman needs to engage with Aspire and every woman in power needs to step up for those who can't. It crosses borders, it crosses sectors, it unites a flame inside you to stand up, raise the roof, to make a change with a massive support crew in tow.
“Aspire’s events made an excellent and positive impact to the point where my head is on straight, my aspirations are clear and people are queuing up for my attention. Oh - and I've become one of those women who can stop misbehaving children with a look - I used to be such a push over.”
“You tell the truth as it is and share the journey of how to move from the reality of day to day experience to the aspirational end game vision - that really helps.”
The best investment
“The best investment in training and development and a day of my time, that I have made over a 30 year career (which included a medical degree and an MBA!).”
Straight to the core issues
"No messing around, you get straight to the core issues. No awful role plays or endless feedback sessions which don't add value."
Our female leaders are thriving
“Our female leaders are thriving because of attending the Aspire programme. I am now counting on them to pay that forward by supporting, encouraging and coaching other women who are trying to find their purpose, voice and authentic leadership style in their careers”
The workshop was life changing
"Truly inspirational, and personally for me, the workshop was life changing. One of the best workshops I have ever attended; an extremely engaging day where you went away with key action points rather than just theory."
"I’m being bolder because of Aspire. Totally empowered!"
A force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders
"Great content, fantastic energy. Thanks for your amazing vision and for taking us all along with you. The vibe though Avtrade has changed since I stumbled across Aspire. Today we’re a force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders (whatever gender) and to all staff across the company."
Absolutely do it
"Absolutely do it. Come on the event and be committed to making sure that you do take action and keep connected with the women that you meet on this event because that's really where the power lies."